As a contractor with RISE you will enjoy all of our Contractor benefits whilst advancing your technical skills and career opportunities on some of the world’s largest resource projects.
At RISE dedicate ourselves to a personal level experience with total and professionalism for our Contractors. As an associate of RISE you will be treated as a valued member of our team and we are genuinely interested in you and those closest to you and strive to offer you industry leading experiences
- A person always at the other end of a phone or coffee shop table to be an industry go to person
- Fund transfers direct to your chosen Financial Institution either as a PAYG or ABN Registered company
- 100% guarantee of being paid on time with an approved timesheet
- Salary Sacrificing Superannuation
- Superannuation paid into the fund of your choice
- Access to your payment details online via our website
- Access to a broad client base, working on world renowned projects
- A dedicated Recruitment team with a breadth of knowledge and experience in the industry to look after you and offer you career advice, which is only a phone call away
- Personal contact to keep you in the loop
- One-on-One Company Inductions
- Providing timely responses to all your queries and suggestions
- A company with up-to-date knowledge of current market rates and practices
Our dedication to a high level of Contractor Care ensures you get the maximum benefit from our services at all times.
- Contractor Care program
- Salary Sacrifice Packaging Options
If you think Contracting could be a viable solution for you or would like more information you are welcomed to contact a consultant or Director who would be happy to go through the process in further detail.[/one_half]
Benefits of Contracting
Depending on your own individual circumstances there can be many advantages to contract employment.
Spurred on by the demands of the economy with the State’s long term mining and resources activity and investment Contracting provides many opportunities to broaden your skills and experience.
The benefits of contract employment allows you to gain experience in different industries and/or companies, provides flexibility to suit your lifestyle, and excellent network opportunities. In many situations contracting has provided a great “foot-in-the-door” with a desired company.
Simply put contracting means you are hired on a contract basis by RISE Personnel and assigned to client for a role who acts as a host employer for a fixed term. You can still receive all the advantages of permanent employment such as Superannuation, Workers Compensation etc but have more flexibility, perhaps wishing to work through your own Entity/Business or family Trust taking car eof your own taxation.
RISE Personnel offers its Contractors numerous benefits including: Contract employees are paid in accordance with their requirements from one week to fortnightly monthly or quarterly
The RISE approach to Recruitment
Genuine people working for you to succeed in every part of your search or job assignment
Whether you are seeking work in Australia Africa or in Asia for a small service business to a mulitnational asset owner, RISE Personnel can help by putting you at the centre of everything we do.
RISE Personnel gives you specialist recruitment know how and contacts as we place executive, permanent, temporary/contract personnel and advice in all of these areas.